Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Canada welcomes the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge, William and Kate! Yay.. I didn't get into their relationship over the wedding period but think its lovely when the royal family visit us.

Wonderfully it is also a friday so I am sure that everyone will be off celebrating at the cottage as should be. If not the city always has fireworks and fun too. 

Something you didn't know. I am a competitive swimmer and this weekend is a meet. Our own form of royalty is coming here to the Olympic pool in Montreal.. Michael Phelps! 
Because of the meet I won't be posting much but I wanted to say HAPPY CANADA DAY!


also UP and COMING in the next weekish:
-more jewelry
-basic hot HTML
-a look into my adventures from LAST weekend 
-hair 
-and more - YAY
-thanks for checking me out and Please Subscribe

No comments: