Sunday, July 31, 2011

feathers again!! extensions?

Wow what a wonderful weekend. A friend from Vancouver visited me and though we didn't end up at any caribana events, we did have 2 wonderful days of adventuring around the city; shopping on Queen St. and Kensington. Kensington is a great place to find feather earrings (something she wanted). and on that note:

I really like the idea of feather extensions, minus the small issue of washing your hair which isnt that big of a deal.
My friend got some feather hair extensions professionally put in for around 40$ and im not
sure where to buy all of these supplies so maybe the DIY version isnt the best idea but i still love it.
of course you can always do the far less permanent version, being feather earrings. But check out this blog I really like it!


Here is a link to a great Etsy Shop that has been selling feather extensions for years!
Flox Extensions

3 comments:

floxextensions said...

Hello,

I have a fabulous shop on Etsy.com that is dedicated to feather extensions. I have been doing this for almost 2 years and have the best quality you can find. Check it out and please feel free to email with any questions you might have! My website is listed below!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/floxextensions

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

Got some put in at my hairdresser... I lurve them!!! Sooo fun...

Amy D. Musgrave said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO cute :) LOVE that style (and tattoo!!)

https://www.boutiqueken.com/pro/9166-kensie-long-sleeve-faux-pocket-blazer